- Sort by Default Order
- Please select a model from the drop down menu for different variations of the Race Shuttle. Race Transporter 4 is ideal for providing a large, usable fully enclosed transportation space for vehicles up to mid sized road cars and larger race cars. All models in the range feature a full width, full height rear door ramp with gas spring assistance, offering easy access. The tilt-bed models accommodate competition cars with a low ground clearance and will eliminate loading issues. As with all Race Transporter models the Race Transporter 4 is manufactured to comply fully with EEC law, being approved to EEC dir. 2007/46 and comes with a standard 5 year chassis warranty. Race Transporter 4 standard specification provides the same high quality chassis and body as other Race Transporters, and allows an enhanced specification to be constructed to suit individual circumstances.
- Please select a model from the drop down menu for different variations of the Race Shuttle. Race Transporter 5 features a high standard specification to provide a working platform for any owner whether commercial or private. Race Transporter 5 can be ordered in a choice of lengths, widths and capacities. The low bed, chassis provides stable and safe towing. All Race Transporter 5 models feature a hydraulic-tiltbed operation, together with a full width ramp door. The aluminium and steel constructed door features a single closing and locking mechanism and full body work to finish the enhanced look. The resulting loading facility is suitable for most sports or race cars. Standard equipment also includes asymmetric doors on both left hand and right hand sides, a pair of forward hatch doors, a remote control electric winch and various loading and securing equipment.
- Please select a model from the drop down menu for different variations of the Race Shuttle. Offering two width options, the widest being the same as an HGV transporter, the Race Transporter 6 is quite capable of transporting wide race and sports cars. Additional space is invaluable for creating a useful working environment for daily transport operations and creates a capable work facility for small teams at race meetings. Along with a high standard specification, the range and scope of options for storage as well as operational features will appeal to anyone who has specific requirements. For example the Race Transporter 6 is available with factory fitted radio controlled 4-wheel-drive, ideal for easy trailer manoeuvring. This system will allow you to drive the trailer to the towing vehicle, or park it conveniently in a corner of a storage unit. Race Transporter 6 chassis design has wheels under the bed with a fully flat floor up to the sides. To manage bed height and maintain a low centre of gravity Race Transporter 6 has Tri-axle running gear with 10” wheels and low profile tyres, 6.5m bed length models feature a 13” low profile tyre for extra durability. Race Transporter 6 features a full LED trailer lighting system, this includes three LED interior strip lights providing excellent ambient light effect.
- RADEX 2900 L/H Triangular Trailer & Caravan Rear light with Fog Light Height: 230mm Width: 180mm Depth: 60mm
- 5 Function Left Hand Trailer Rear Light
- Height 218mm,width 160mm,depth 60mm
- Bulbs included
- Red Trailer Triangle Reflector (140 x 7mm)
- Scottrac Drive Belt Suitable for All Models
- Scottrac Glencoe Control Cable
- Out of stock
- Scottrac Rim
- Please select a model from the drop down menu for different variations of the Sprint Shuttle. A combination of style, good aerodynamics and a lightweight quality body defines the Sprint Shuttle. A practical internal working height enables the Sprint Shuttle to not only accommodate taller cars, but also to act as a useful weather-proof refuge or even as a working facility at race meetings. Sprint Shuttle is an ideal size for small to mid-sized vehicles. Tilt-bed models offer an additional low loading angle facility that is important for many competition cars. A range of optional equipment allows you to create the specification suitable to your needs.